ONE FREE 30 Minute Coaching Session: Your first 30-minute coaching session with David Strauss is free. It’s your opportunity to get to know David, and his opportunity to get to know you.
- After your initial coaching session, you will be given an opportunity to continue on, or part ways.
- Coaching can be a one time event, or on-going, depending on the desired outcome of the client.
- No Contracts. No Long-Term Commitments
- Coaching is for people who are basically well-adjusted, emotionally healthy, effectively functioning, and wanting to make short and long-term lasting changes in their life.
- The Client understands that the coaching relationship is not psychotherapy, psychological counseling, or any type of therapy; nor is it a substitute for these services. In the event the Client feels the need for professional counseling or therapy, it is the responsibility of the Client to seek a licensed professional who can provide these services. If the Coach believes that such services will be valuable to the Client, the coach will recommend them. It is the responsibility of the Client, if currently in therapy or otherwise under the care of a mental health professional, to consult with the mental health care provider regarding the advisability of working with a coach and to make such person aware of decision to proceed with the coaching relationship.
- The Client understands that the coaching relationship is not to be used as a substitute for professional advice by legal, medical, financial, business, spiritual or other qualified professionals. The Client is responsible for seeking independent professional guidance for legal, medical, financial, business, spiritual or other matters. Client understands and acknowledges that all decisions in these areas are exclusively the Client’s and that any decisions and actions regarding them are the sole responsibility of the Client.
WELLNESS COACHING SERVICES
The Wellness Coaching process is designed to motivate, inspire, and support you to reach your personal goals.
- Initial 1.5 hr session for you to feel out the coaching process and relationship.
- A three month commitment is recommended (though not required) to establish your personal wellness blueprint, create tangible near-term and long-term goals, and to build your self-efficacy as you meet those goals with support along the way.
- Weekly 30 minute sessions to build your wellness plan, motivate, inspire, and sustain you in your goals.
- Meetings can be in person or virtual (by phone or skype)