STRATEGIC RESULTS COACHING
David works with Executives, Entrepreneurs, Professionals, and Business Owners.
Through his 7-step, Results Reset Strategy, David helps clients to overcome personal challenges so that they can stay focused and be more productive.
- Private Coaching: One-on-One coaching with David focused on achieving a clearly identified outcome.
- Group Coaching: 90-day, group coaching via conference calls and webinars with up to ten people. Weekly masterminds with David and his special guests, and other clients in the group to overcome personal challenges, and develop a more productive mindset.
- LIVE Workshops: Live events with up to 25 people which allow you to further immerse yourself into creating a clearly defined strategy for achieving the results you desire.
David will help you to become a published author by masterfully turning your life story into a compelling message that can transform lives.
From developing and editing your story into an impactful message, to the final print and digital formats, and world-wide online distribution, David will help you achieve your vision of becoming a published author.
Author Coaching Application
Fine Print – Disclosure:
- Coaching is for people who are basically well-adjusted, emotionally healthy, effectively functioning, and wanting to make short and long-term lasting changes in their life.
- The Client understands that the coaching relationship is not psychotherapy, psychological counseling, or any type of therapy; nor is it a substitute for these services. In the event the Client feels the need for professional counseling or therapy, it is the responsibility of the Client to seek a licensed professional who can provide these services. If the Coach believes that such services will be valuable to the Client, the coach will recommend them. It is the responsibility of the Client, if currently in therapy or otherwise under the care of a mental health professional, to consult with the mental health care provider regarding the advisability of working with a coach and to make such person aware of decision to proceed with the coaching relationship.
- The Client understands that the coaching relationship is not to be used as a substitute for professional advice by legal, medical, financial, business, spiritual or other qualified professionals. The Client is responsible for seeking independent professional guidance for legal, medical, financial, business, spiritual or other matters. Client understands and acknowledges that all decisions in these areas are exclusively the Client’s and that any decisions and actions regarding them are the sole responsibility of the Client.